Saturday, November 29, 2014

And it begins....

After my trepidatious foray into the world of blogging, I feel like my sled has quickly taken speed and I'm making a lot of ground and quickly.  I am now through six episodes of the Glenn Beck Program.  My endeavor has expanded not to only catlogue books he has recommended, but also guests on the program, movies mentioned or recommended and sponsors.  Why?  Firstly because I used to take notes on these things anyway... yes, even the sponsor's websites.  But I think the crux of the matter is to make more available the opportunity to "do your own homework" as Glenn has often said.  Such an admonition seems to presuppose that effort would be made to go back and do research on the topics presented.  This is my way of actually being able to do that.  Now I have a list that I can go back to, in particular the list of books, to read and study.

This is an enjoyable process in an of itself, but what makes it 1,000 times more exciting is the hope that someone at sometime in the future with a similar interest of study or further review might be aided by this information.

I am pleased to announce that the lists are now easily reached by clicking the links to the side of the blog.  This has allowed me to continue making new posts to this page rather than just keeping the links at the top and most recent blog post.

As the oldest episode I can access on the Blaze TV right now is from 1 Oct 2014, I feel some urgency to make up ground quickly before more episodes are taken off-line before I can get to them.
I'm surprised how rewarding an experience this is.  Already the plans for other blogs I had once mused about now seem in reach and possible.  I can feel the anticipation growing to begin work on them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment